Thread: Old/new guy

Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default Old/new guy

I have been reloading for about 35 years. Some rifle and pistol. Still have the same Rock Chucker press I started out with. I have been married for 31 years, 2 daughters, 2 dogs and a single car garage full of wood and metal tools.(Wife gets the other side with 2 spots) I live in beautiful Sunny Southern California. Hate the politics,like the weather. In less than 24 months I plan on retiring and move the tribe out. Going to start getting into casting after I research it some. I have about 350 lbs of lead. Thanks for reading and I look forward to learning from you all.

Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Not much going on here for a while and glad to see you check in and hope things pick-up. I`ve been retired for sensual years now and am really enjoying it. Bad news is I need another truck and my have to go back to work to afford it.

Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Quote Originally Posted by nstoolman1 View Post
    I have been reloading for about 35 years. Some rifle and pistol. Still have the same Rock Chucker press I started out with. I have been married for 31 years, 2 daughters, 2 dogs and a single car garage full of wood and metal tools.(Wife gets the other side with 2 spots) I live in beautiful Sunny Southern California. Hate the politics,like the weather. In less than 24 months I plan on retiring and move the tribe out. Going to start getting into casting after I research it some. I have about 350 lbs of lead. Thanks for reading and I look forward to learning from you all.
    welcome you might want to move the tribe before you start casting your own as that will add a lot of weight to your move then try out www.castboolits.com anothergunloads.com sites great site and very busy but don't say I haven't warned you LOL enjoy it

Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

I live in Northern California, hate the political climate here now. I am 66 been reloading since I was in my teens, taught by my Father. I am a hunting and fishing guide. We are planning on moving out of this state, there is no freedom here any more. What states are you looking to move to???
    Senator