Thread: Bersa???

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Post Bersa???

My wife want this Bersa Thunder 380 Series. This one is black with gold trim. Nice looking. It's a Limited edition. Does anyone have experience with Bersa? Any pros or cons? Anything? I'm not familiar with Bersa.
    Thanks
    Deano

Beginner Reloader Sigma 40 Blaster's Avatar
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default Very good gun

I got a Thunder .380 about a month ago as a backup/hot weather carry weapon and love it. The mechanical actions (decocking/dropping clip, loading clip) are a little rough at first but after about 50 rounds it's smooth.

Very smooth trigger, manageable recoil (almost none)

So far 150 rounds, no ftf's with the cheapest junk I can feed through it. I'm not an expert marksman but I'm shooting sub 2-in groups at 10 yards...my only complaint is that the backend of the grip that sticks out is uncomfortable for strongside carry.

Beginner Reloader Sigma 40 Blaster's Avatar
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

FOLLOW UP - - -

This has been my daily CCW for about a month and a half, I have been shooting regularly at the range to get comfortable with it...haven't shot it in about two weeks now.

I had this sucker on my hip all day long yesterday while BBQ'ing (just used to having it) and it was rusted on the side against my body...I have a leather Bianchi IWB holster. As I have not been shooting it regularly it hasn't been oiled as much as it had been.

If you're still looking get the one in satin nickel finish, not the black one.