Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default Me and My set up

These are the Photos.

Hope I didn't scare you with my personal Photo!
    Last edited by Kelly J; 10-18-2008 at 09:21 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Nope. Don't believe it. Too neat & clean. You can't possibly load ammo in a shop that tidy, can you? I'd be lost. Now, if I needed my left handed bullet nose scratcher, I know it's in that pile over there, and down three layers. How can you find anything if it's all in drawers where it's supposed to be?
    If I can see it, I can hit it. Now, where did I put my glasses?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Quote Originally Posted by versifier View Post
    Nope. Don't believe it. Too neat & clean. You can't possibly load ammo in a shop that tidy, can you? I'd be lost. Now, if I needed my left handed bullet nose scratcher, I know it's in that pile over there, and down three layers. How can you find anything if it's all in drawers where it's supposed to be?
    Really sorry for the neatness, but you can blame my Dad for that, all my life, "Boy there is a Place for everything, and Everything will be it it's place". A boot in the postirior if it wasn't.

Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

I'm with Versi
    How can you find anything when it's all put up so neat and hid?
    just kiddin looks great, wish I had the disipline to keep (I mean GET) mine in that shape.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Kelly you drop over to my shack and I can show you how it is done. (shaking Dads Idle words)
    it took me a while but when it comes to casting and reloading I dun it.
    Nice set up.
    Ken.
    Ken.

Love to Live, Live to Shoot.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Quote Originally Posted by kodiak1 View Post
    Kelly you drop over to my shack and I can show you how it is done. (shaking Dads Idle words)
    it took me a while but when it comes to casting and reloading I dun it.
    Nice set up.
    Ken.
    Thanks, I would like to sell the Hornady 366 Auto and get another Dillon Square Deal "B" , and I plan to include two more, but it is tought to do on the little bit of Retirement funds I get, so for the time being I will just have to accept the neatness ofnot having much and go on.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Quote Originally Posted by Ceaseda09 View Post
    That power adjuster looks a bit different than most out there- do you have any close-up pictures of it?
    I'm sorry but what Powder Adjuster are you speaking of.

Both Reloaders pictured, have built in Powder drops that are controllable, the Hornady 366 Auto Shotschell reloader uses a Bushing to control the amount of Powder to be droped.

The Dillon Square Deal "B" has an automated Powder Drop Station in combination with the Case Mouth Flairing.

Helpme out with the Question if I have not answered yours, and if you are in reference to anything that is not directely connected to the Loaders themselver describe where in the Picture and which Picture you are looking at by number top to bottom 1,2,3 Ect.

Glad to help in any way I can.
    "Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the people's liberty's teeth." George Washington.

http://www.GunVoter.org/

Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Sure doesn't look like mine, even though I wish mine looked a lot more like yours than it looks like mine.

EJ

Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Once uopn a time everything I had would fit neatly on the 24x48" bench with room to work. All my brass was kept in half filled coffee jars, bullets all fit nicely in 1-30cal ammo can.
    Now I can't even see the 30x96" bench top, and I have to hunt for everything I need. Brass is in 6gal buckets, bullets in a 50cal ammo can each, and tools, molds, dies and presses are everywhere.
    Something happened when I retired. I no longer have half enough time to finish and organize one thing at a time.
    My bucket list is growing daily, and my honey do list is interfering with everything else.
    Did Obama repeal the 24hr a day law?????
    What the heck happened.
    Oh by the way I do have 4 preteen grand children.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Quote Originally Posted by mold maker View Post
    Once uopn a time everything I had would fit neatly on the 24x48" bench with room to work. All my brass was kept in half filled coffee jars, bullets all fit nicely in 1-30cal ammo can.
    Now I can't even see the 30x96" bench top, and I have to hunt for everything I need. Brass is in 6gal buckets, bullets in a 50cal ammo can each, and tools, molds, dies and presses are everywhere.
    Something happened when I retired. I no longer have half enough time to finish and organize one thing at a time.
    My bucket list is growing daily, and my honey do list is interfering with everything else.
    Did Obama repeal the 24hr a day law?????
    What the heck happened.
    Oh by the way I do have 4 preteen grand children.
    All I can say is dodo, do accrue!
    "Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the people's liberty's teeth." George Washington.

http://www.GunVoter.org/