Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default Microsoft Windows XP SP3

Microsoft has come out with information on SP3 update, and I just want to caution you that you may want to wait until next month to do anything about it, I had my computer lock into a boot loop, after downloading, and installing it, this may not occur to all computers but It did mine, a total of three times, First time I thought it was because of my Anti Virus PGM. causing a problem, so I disabled it and tried again still same problem, So now I'm Thinking my ISP protection devices were the problem, So I made the decision to clean off the Hard Drive, and start with a clean install on my computer, so what I did was I erased totally the Hard Drive, after that, I installed the operating System only nothing else went to Windows Update and Downloaded the SP3 again, exactly same results, finally in desperation I called Microsoft, and they put me in touch with a Computer tech. in India, He was able together job done and told me that they were still working on the PGM. And I asked about a CD to install it like they did for SP2 and he said that was about a month off, so like I said I would wait.
    "Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the people's liberty's teeth." George Washington.

http://www.GunVoter.org/

Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

I heard it was coming out. my dad runs an computer store (that I started). I'll wait until he gets the cd for it. they will have most the bugs worked out of it by then.