Thread: I wish it was

Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default I wish it was

Remember America? Anyone old enough like me to remember how this country once was? FREEDOM, self-reliance, personal responsibility, strength of body, mind, soul and character. Men were gentlemen, women were ladies. Now it is all gone to the progressive liberal sewer.

I moved to Colorado expecting to get away from the liberal decadence of the East coast and find the old America with the Western spirit. Instead I find liberalism everywhere, all the college punks listening to rap in their cars with obama bumper stickers.

What to do? Just continue studying the Bible. It's all there.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Couldn't agree more. I am looking at some mountain property but evrywhere we look there's trouble with Meth cookers. Very sad indeed.
    You might be a Redneck if you ever used a shotgun to trim your trees. :

Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default I wish it was too!

Sir; I sure do agree with you all the way, I live in western NY state in the foothills of the Allegheny mountains, I have a great view (about 30 miles) we used to run a micro ranch and raised horses,beefers,hogs,fowl,etc. We really loved it but had to butcher what we could,and sell off the rest,it was a heart breaker but once I got confined to the wheelchair permanently I had no choice. I still do treat folks the way I was raised,but you wouldn't believe how many times I've been asked why I do these things. I always answer the same way; I was raised that way, and I'm a born again Christian. God bless you,and God bless America!

Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default Been a few places.....

I`ve been a few places that had people shoot at me, Korea,early Nam "advisor", merc,dirt farmer,plumber. I was reared to respect God first and everyone else equally and fairly. The miltary taught me many things, mainly to be sure of my target and respect rank. I`m back in Mich. where I grew up thinking this is where I want to end my days in a familar area. Believe me the Joesph Conrad quote is right on "You can never go home again"! Punks that I can`t "deal" with. Drug growers and peddlers and a whole bunch of uncivil people everywhere. They, as a whole, don`t give a damn about what maybe I did for our country and them. When I was a lad you respected the vet or the man in uniform on leave. I`m in tight with my savior and almost look forward to the better place than here.

Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default What the Heck is this???

Hey YUYU123 exactly what were you trying to say with your download in your above message, doesn`t make any sense to thia old "Computer Stupid" person?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Just a Spammer, banned and deleted.
    If I can see it, I can hit it. Now, where did I put my glasses?

Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default Thanks Versifer

Thank you Sir. Kind of tells my age when I say the only "Spam" I know was what I ate in my warm little foxhole!