Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Default Saw the light on and came on in...

Thought I'd come in and check the place out. Thanks for leaving the door open.

I'm a network administrator for a County Dept. in Calif. I used to reload my own .223, .357. .44 about a hundred years ago. But had to sell everything off when we mysteriously started having little ones popping out every year or two there for a while. Had to feed the darn things! We finally figured out what was causing that so made some adjustments... Now that all the little ones are big ones and on their own, I've been able to return to the firearms hobby and reloading. I had to start from the ground up as I'd sold everything (except my first .22 pistol and my grandfather's Monkey Wards single shot squirel .22 rifle.)

I've even gotten a good start in casting my own. I'm currently the proud ownder of a .308, .30-06, CZ .45 auto, S&W 9mm auto, Makarov 9mm, Traditions .50 Hawkins and Army revolver both in muzzleloaders and last Christmas my wonderful wife picked me up the Hunter version of the S&W .500.

I'm casting for the .500, .45, .50 roundball at this time. And reloading those and the .308 and 30-06.

I've been back into the hobby for less than a year now after nearly 20 years away. I'm excited about finding this site and am also a member of Handloads.com and Cast Boolits (mostly lurk there). Thanks again for making this site available.

Avid Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Your intro was hilarious.....Welcome aboard....this site may be a lil slow at first but is hoped will pick up in due course...hope you enjoy your stay, as Bullseye has made it real homey....sit back...relax and enjoy the coffee....contribute as often as you would like....lotta friendly fellers here to get to know.....have chat here nightly at 7 PM, hope you can chime in from time to time.....
    Bob...
    When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
    NRA Life Member
    VHA Member and NRA Certified Metallic and Shotshell Reloading Instructor

Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Glad to have you here!

Sounds like you jumped back into reloading with both feet and then some. Things are picking up here on a daily basis.
    Kirk

Administrator
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Greetins! Welcome to the site, sounds like your collection is good and building
    BullsEye

Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Thanks guys for the welcome, I'll be checking in every day or so to see what's going on.

Beginner Reloader
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count

Another Welcome from the West Coast. Boolit caster you say! LOL
    Seriously,,welcome to the Gunloads Forums.